copperwirexinyu

Enameled Copper Wire Xinyu

Enameled Copper Wire Supplier: https://www.xinyu-enameledwire.com/product/enameled-copper-wire/

High Quality Enameled Copper Clad Aluminum Wire

Xinyu-enameledwire is a professional Enameled Wire supplier, established in 2002, Xinyu-enameledwire is an integrated industrial and trade enterprise specialized in enameled wire with UL certification. There are more than 120 employees and 20 production lines in the company with an annual output of over 7,200 tons and yearly export volume of over 4,000 tons. Our products have exported to more than 30 countries, including Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Turkey, South Korea, Japan, Spain, Mexico, Brazil, etc.

Our company supplies different kinds of products. High quality and reasonable price. We stick to the principle of "quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers" for the management and "zero defect, zero complaints" as the quality objective. To perfect our service, we provide the products with good quality at the reasonable price.

So we offer High Quality Enameled Copper Clad Aluminum Wire for our customers

Xinyu-enameledwire Enameled Copper Clad Aluminum Wire has excellent properties of scratch resistance,film adhesion,electrical property,solvent resistance and heat dissipation,widely used in audio coils,deflection coils,degaussing coils,mobile communication equipments.

Standard in accordance with :Q/320584 EIW001-2010

Advantages of enameled CCA wire:

As envelope alternatives of pure enameled copper wire, it has good performance of high frequency transmission, originally it was applied in various types of high-frequency electromagnetic induction coil; now in order to save more production cost, ECCA wire has been widely used in various types of electronic coils, transformers, inductors, rectifiers, and all kinds of large and small motors, and has excellent soldering performance. Its density is low, the weight of the unit product can at least save 40% of the copper wire, it can save a lot of cost of production material.

Characteristics of Enameled Copper Clad Aluminum Wire:

A) High cut through.

B) Excellent electricity performance.

C) Excellent heat shock, adherence and flexibility.

D) Excellent resistance to abrasion and solvent.

Xinyu-enameledwire.com is your most suitable partner for high quality Copper Enameled Wire, low costs and your beneift!